Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New plan

Two posts in one day? Yeah, crazy.

So the plan is to use this for the next couple of weeks to blog our trip to Seattle. I have made the crazy move of allowing Elizabeth to post to this too. We'll see if she does. I can now send email directly to this blog as text, and pictures directly from the camera phone.

I am mobile. I am prepared. It's exciting.

We're even going to invite my in-laws to follow along, since we're out visiting their Alex and Beth and perhaps they might be interested. I'd invite my parents, but they don't have a computer or use the series of tubes we call the internet. Instead, I will invite my niece Janet, though I doubt she will visit more than once (see what I did there? I laid down that gauntlet.) Who knows, people might even leave comments and then everything will be way out of control.

When I started this, I said I wasn't going to tell anyone until I was posting regularly and had a body of work. Obviously I started strong, like so many blogs, and then petered out when life intruded.

Relaunch. I'm no longer just talking about games. It's whatever comes to mind.

I wanted to change the name too, but it seems like every reasonable name is taken. They're taken by blogs that have exactly two posts in them from three or four years ago. I wonder what the inactivity period for a blog here is...

No comments: